Saint Mary's Episcopal Church welcomes you.
Learn about our community.
Welcome to St. Mary's!
St. Mary's Episcopal Church has been here in downtown Eugene for over 150 years to worship, serve, and grow in faith. Guided by the teachings and life of Jesus Christ, we value community, inclusiveness, compassion, our living tradition, health, and collaborative leadership. Everyone is welcome to worship, serve, and grow in faith at St. Mary's, no matter what age, ethnicity or race, gender identity, sexual orientation or economic or social circumstances.
Whether you are looking for a new church home or looking for a place to worship while visiting Eugene, we hope that you join us for one of our five weekend services. Worship at St. Mary’s is diverse, from traditional to innovative, from quiet and meditative to noisy and energetic.
Click here for more details about the character of each service.
Find us on Pearl Street
If it is your first time visiting us, click here for directions and parking information. We are located at:
1300 Pearl Street | Eugene, Oregon
Our Program Year Launches September 9!
Sunday, September 9:
- Backpack and Teacher Blessings at the 9:30 AM service
- Sunday School Registration & Open House after the 9:30 AM service
- General Convention & Triennial Presentation after 11 AM service
Sunday, September 16:
- Sunday School Assembly "Rainbow Connection" after the 9:30 AM service
- Liturgical Choir begins singing at 11 AM service again (after a summer break)
Sunday, September 23:
- Sunday School classes for Pre-K through 12th grade begin!
- "Faith &" 3-week Adult Education series begins with Faith & the Public Square
Worship With Us
Sundays at 8:00, 9:30, and 11:00 AM and en Español at 1:30 PM, Wednesdays at 9:30 AM, and Saturdays at 5:00 PM. More information about these services can be found in our Location & Times section under the About menu option.
The Episcopal Church